Body Contouring and Circumferential Reduction
Stubborn fat and cellulite? Sagging, stretched skin? Wishing you could have your pre-baby body back? VelaShape™ is the only FDA cleared device that effectively and safely contours, shapes and slims the body by reducing cellulite and firming problem areas in as little as 4 treatments with the VelaShape II and a little as 1 treatment with the VelaShape III.
Trust the VelaShape™ procedure*:
- First and only FDA-cleared non-invasive medical solution for Circumferential Reduction*
- Virtually painless non-surgical and non-invasive treatment resulting in no downtime - you can return to your daily activities immediately following treatment
- The precise heating of the targeted treatment area ensures a safe and effective treatment
- Effective on all skin types and all skin colors
VelaShape™ contours, shapes and slims the body, giving you the opportunity to improve your lifestyle and boost your self-confidence.
VelaShape™ Treatment Benefits
VelaShape™ enables you to comfortably and safely achieve a toned, contoured and well shaped body in as few as 4 treatment sessions; making you look and feel more youthful.
Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the treatment regime. You can look forward to:
- Gradual smoothening of skin's surface with a noticeable reduction in cellulite
- Circumferential reduction, with noticeable reshaping of the treated area
What is elōs™ Technology?
elōs is the first and only technology that simultaneously harnesses the power of bi-polar radio frequency (RF) and optical energy.
Developed by Intense Pulse Light inventor/patent-holder, Dr. Shimon Eckhouse and master physicist, Dr. Michael Kreindel. This revolutionary technology platform effectively overcomes the safety and procedural limitations of intense pulse light (IPL) and conventional lasers.
The elōs Difference:
- Radio Frequency is a highly controllable energy heat source, works synergistically with optical energy
- Enables the use of light energy at a level that is safe for all skin types
- No additional risk to the epidermis
- Precisely targets areas "preheated" by optical energy
- Contact cooling on skin's surface provides increased comfort and safety